Zachariah

Both men stepped back as the artillery was moved into position. Trent smiled with an almost gleeful look on his face. "Fire! Blow the hell out of that place, plus the asshole in there!" Trent yelled.

Inside the bunker the scarred face saw toned ass leader had been keeping a watchful eye out. A few hours after they had received initial word heavy activity was detected.

He'd noticed a buildup of personnel fit girl out there, he also had a bad feeling watching them move but getting no closer. "I think we need to make a retreat, NOW!" The leader was yelling.

All of the rest of the men were close behind the leader and Duke as they left the building. Less than ten seconds after they left it, the bunker exploded.

The concussion of the first hit, knocked all of them off their feet. The leader was up with the Duke over his shoulder as a second blast hit a little further back. Cursing, the Leader took off as he heard several of his men scream, then nothing.

Trent was watching a read out as the first of the shells hit. Cursing, he saw almost all that were inside had managed to get out. Then he saw that the second and third caught a few of those trailing.

"Son of a bitch!" Trent was yelling as he saw that of the two in front, one was the Duke. He then smiled slightly, good the asshole was injured, at least it looked that way. 'Bout time that ass got back some of the pain he'd been giving for years.

Trent was about to send men after them, when there was a commotion at the back of the camp. "Get a team ready to go." He was saying when a voice next to him shocked him.

"I suggest that you not. I know them, your men wouldn't last long at all." The voice told him.
Fecha de nacimiento
6 Agosto 1981 (Edad: 42)
-