I-doser

ozmodiar

Semilla
7 Diciembre 2006
Mexico
www.kofgmc.org
Primero les dejo el FAQ del programilla en cuestión:

1. What is I-Doser?

I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer applications. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, or the I-Doser Application, and a pair of high quality stereo headphones. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs and the I-Doser Application for PCs continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Recreational Simulation CDs are collections of binaural doses on standard audio CDs. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination. I-Doser CDs are also perfect for using with iPods and other MP3 players, or simply through a regular CD player.

I-Doser for the PC is the most advanced computer application available to achieve a simulated mood or experience through the use of binaural beats. Use I-Doser to play one-time use doses purchased through the I-Doser Store. Each dose is scientifically designed to give you the optimal measure of pure beats safely and effectively to induce state. Every download of the I-Doser application includes two free doses.

2. Does I-Doser really work?

All I-Doser doses are tested by a panel of users who consider themselves experienced in binaural beat modification. A dose is not passed on to the I-Doser Store until it is proven working by a good majority of the tester staff. We find that users of I-Doser fall into one of 3 categories: Susceptible to Binaural Beats, Originally Unsusceptible to Binuaral Beats, and Immune to Binaural Beats. This is why we include several free doses with the application, so you can see for yourself if the process works for you. Some users have also reported that it may take several uses over a period of time before they see results. We can only tell you to try for yourself. Some other things that could effect your dose are: not taking your dose in a quiet serene environment, damaged or poor quality headphones, or the volume you are playing the dose at. These issues will be addressed elsewhere in the FAQ. Before purchasing a Recreational Simulation CD, we advice you try the I-Doser Application and Free Doses to see if I-Doser works for you.

3. Is I-Doser safe?

Absolutely! I-Doser has been tested on many people of many different age ranges and there has never been an issue with the safety of the I-Doser doses. However, for doses marked "strong or long program doses, it is highly advisable you do not operate heavy machinery or drive under the influence of a strong I-Doser dose. Use it with the same respects you would a doctor prescribed or recreational drug.

4. How does administrating a dose work?

With a Recreational Simulation CD, it's easy. Pick a track and listen to the entire program throgh a pair of high quality headphones. With the I-Doser Application, a dose is purchased through the I-Doser store and emailed to you within 24 hours after order approval. The dose is opened through the I-Doser application and played as binaural beats through high quality headphones to achieve the mood specified by the dose description. After the dose is administrated, the file can no longer be used through the I-Doser application and can be deleted from your system. A new dose will then have to be purchased.

5. Can I use an I-Doser dose to replace doctor prescribed medication?

Absolutely NOT! I-Doser and the purchased doses are intended for entertainment purposes only. While we fully stand behind the fact that the process works, it is NOT intended to replace doctor prescribed medication.

6. Can I use an I-Doser dose to replace a recreational drug?

Yes (and no.) We have received many emails from users who have used I-Doser doses to help them kick the habit of recreational drugs. I-Doser makes no claims to the effectiveness of using I-Doser doses to help treat a drug addiction, and we highly recommend professional help for people wishing to break a harmful drug habit. But, if I-Doser helps in conjunction with professional help, we are always happy to hear of such results.

7. Can I mix prescribed or recreational drugs and I-Doser doses?

Yes. For doctor prescribed medication, I-Doser will not interfere with any form of this medication. For recreational drugs, I-Doser has received many emails from users who have had great experiences enhancing their recreational drug taking with doses supplied with I-Doser. We can, however, not recommend the mixing of illegal drugs with doses supplied by I-Doser. Any illegal drug can be dangerous, so we make no claims or recommendations for users wanting to experiment with I-Doser and recreational drugs.

8. How long will the effects of a dose last?

We have done much research into this to try and give our users a solid answer. The truth it, this varies quite a bit. It seems to be dependent on how quickly you return to normal brain activity. See "how to maximize the duration of a dose."

9. What steps can be taken to maximize a dose?

Several steps can be taken to maximize the potential of an I-Doser dose. We at I-Doser actually consider this essential to the dosing experience. First, set a serene mood. It is recommended that you administrate the dose while lying down in a dim-lit room in solitude without any noisy distractions. No interruptions, no phone ringing, nothing! It should be you and the dose. It is advisable that you use a pair of high quality headphones, and the headphones that I-Doser scientists use when designing doses are listed at I-Doser.com. Play the dose at a comfortable soft level, not too loud, and just lay back and clear your mind. Let the dose do the work. Let the entire dose play out without removing the headphones, and remove them only when the dose is finished playing.

10. How can I maximize the duration of the effects?

We have done many tests with I-Doser to get the most out of each dose. The duration of the effects seems dependent on how quickly your brain returns to its prior state. We recommend that you carefully read the description of the dose and stick to activity related to the dose you just took.

11. All I hear is hisses and beeps?

I-Doser works by playing two separate binaural beats through the headphones and into each ear. The hertz level is mixed with the beats and sent on a carrier tone of white noise. The hiss or static is the white noise, and is completely normal and essential to the dose. For a further explanation see further questions in the FAQ explaining usage.

12. Do I need headphones? Can't I just play it through my speakers?

Headphones are REQUIRED. Simply playing your dose through your computer or laptop speakers will have no effect. Binaural beats need to travel in separate tones through each isolated ear at the same time. This is not possible through speakers. The higher quality the headphones, the better your experience will be. See I-Doser.com to purchase the headphones used by I-Doser scientists when designing doses.

13. My headphones won't stretch to a comfortable place, like my bed?

You have 3 choices when it comes to headphones and your location. First, you can just use a pair of regular headphones and sit at your computer with your eyes closed. Or, you can order a headphone cable extension cable and run the cable somewhere comfortable. Finally, and this is what I-Doser techs do, you can order a wireless headphone unit and take your dose anywhere in your house. Check I-Doser.com for the exact headphones used by I-Doser scientists when designing doses.

14. What headphones do you recommend?

Please check I-Doser.com. We list the exact headphones used by I-Doser scientists when designing doses, and they wll give you the best experience with I-Doser brand products.

15. How loud should I play my dose?

Generally, our lab tests have shown that the overall volume of the dose will not alter the effect. Because of this, we recommend you play the dose at a soft, pleasing, level. Playing the dose too loudly can distort the beats or cause brain distraction. Keep that in mind. You want to hear it, but you don't want it blasting.
programa:

Lo he probado y los efectos son parecidos pero no son iguales, me he probado el de marihuana y apenas he sentido un ligero cambio en mí, apenas perceptible pero no igual al de la maria... hay que tener paciencia dependiendo de la droga a usar... con maría he tardado alrededor de 10 minutos con un mismo sonido y el colocón es apenas apreciable....

Lo único que has de escuchar es un largo beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep y eso es todo junto a algo de estática, según el FAQ dicho programa funciona bajo 2 canales de audio separados y cada canal manda señales diferentes al cerebro sincronizando y emulando el estado mental de la maría... no es la gran cosa pero me ha servido en momentos de escacez :roll:

...editando... Este programa no sustituye a la maría, usarlo con fines de investigación más no de recreación...

Última edición por un moderador:
-